Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

THERE ARE SO MANY SONGS THAT WILL NOT BE SUNG.

   I have been diagnosed as having Parkinsons Disease.  I am in denial and now I am near the anger stage of loss. My hands have at times an uncontrollable tremor.  It is difficult to use the keyboard.
   I do not know the outcome of this but I shall continue to post whatever and whenever I am able.  Probably photographs.
  I am still sober,thanks to God and AA.
...with each broken shoelace out of one hundred broken shoelaces, one man, one woman, one thing enters a madhouse.                                                                                                           Charles Bukowski

   I would like to thank all those who have read or will read my blog.  I hope that you enjoyed it.  I continue to always welcome feedback.
   The Shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment